Remote Learning 2020-2021
- Remote Learning Plan- September 2020
- Providing Remote Education – Information for Parents- January 2021
- Remote Learning on-line safety poster- January 2021
- Remote Learning Marking and Feedback
Teaching your child from home may be a new experience. The Pupil Progress Booklets can lend you a helping hand…
Each booklet lists every skill your child needs to know for the Key Stage 1 and 2 English, Maths and Science Programmes of Study — outlined in the National Curriculum.
They’re split up by subject and topic so it’s easy to tick off what your child has mastered — or what may need a little more practice!
- Year 1 Parental objectives guide
- Year 2 Parental objectives guide
- Year 3 Parental objectives guide
- Year 4 Parental objectives guide
- Year 5 Parental objectives guide
- Year 6 Parental objectives guide
Whole School Curriculum Overview
Here at St Mary’s we use Sounds Write to teach Phonics.
Sounds-Write is a quality first phonics programme. Its purpose is to provide classroom professionals with a comprehensive system with which to teach reading, spelling and writing. Ideally it will be introduced in YR, taught in KS1 and fine-tuned throughout the rest of Key Stage 2. In addition, it also serves very successfully as an intervention or catch-up programme.
National Curriculum – Parents Guide